Sunday, March 22, 2015

Look At What I Ate: Berlin

If only your eyes had taste buds...

Some traditional beverage.
Oh man. That schnitzel.

Don't even get me started on lentil and spaetzel.

I'm not rich enough to afford these, but I did get some killer truffles.

Visited the former Royal Chocolatier. No coincidence that we basically have the same name.

Pork, dumplings and sauerkraut.

We've already had a talk about this picture.
Kebab!!! Hey. Can't eat German the whole time.

Where'd you get that?

Unfortunately I don't have the name of the beer garden I stopped at for my pork and dumplings but here are the rest!
  • Beer, Schnitzel, Lentil and Spaetzel: Aufsturz (I would highly recommend)
  • Chocolate: Fassbender-Rausch
  • Kebab: Grill und Schlemmerbuffet Rosenthaler Platz (24 hour kebab at cheap, cheap prices)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio